CPA: Certified Public Accountants

Sanchez & Santiago is an accounting and business consulting CPA firm offering tax and accounting services to small businesses and individuals. While we do provide traditional certified public accounting services such as accounting, bookkeeping, tax planning and preparation, we also offer other business consulting services for small business owners to relieve you of the administrative and financial aspects of your business and personal finances so you can focus on growing your business.

Our number one goal is to surpass every customer’s expectation with service, quality and respect. Client confidentiality is guaranteed and fees are based on the complexity of the assignment.

With over 30 years of Fortune 100 experience in audit, accounting, tax and consulting, Sanchez and Santiago are the certified public accountants uniquely poised to provide everything you need!

Selecting the right CPA firm for your business and personal situation makes a big difference!

Featured Posts

Get Credit for Child and Dependent Care

June 11, 2014

Many parents pay for childcare or day camps in the summer while they work. If this applies to you, your costs may qualify for a federal tax credit that can lower your taxes. Here are 10 facts that you should know about the Child and Dependent Care Credit: 1. Your expenses mustMore »

Beware of Fake IRS Emails and Phone Calls

February 24, 2014

Issue Number:    IRS Tax Tip 2014-19 Beware of Fake IRS Emails and Phone Calls Tax scams that use email and phone calls that appear to come from the IRS are common these days. These scams often use the IRS name and logo or fake websites that look real. Scammers often send an email orMore »

Form 1040: What is new in 2013 for Upper-Income Individuals?

January 29, 2014

Form 1040: What is new in 2013? - How is the American Taxpayer Relief Act (ATRA) going to affect you? - Are you an Upper-Income Individuals? - And if so, what are the changes for 2013? ATRA raised the maximum federal income tax rate for 2013 from 35% to 39.6 percent for singles withMore »

Form 1099 MISC - Give out or Receive?

January 20, 2014

Do you have to GIVE OUT a Form 1099 MISC? File Form 1099-MISC, Miscellaneous Income, for each person to whom you have paid during the year at least $600 in rents, services (including parts and materials), prizes and awards, other income payments, medical and health care payments, crop insurance proceeds, cashMore »