Sanchez & Santiago offer small businesses support services to help them off load back office tasks in order to concentrate on running and growing their businesses.
We help our clients by providing accurate record-keeping and reporting.
- Reconciling monthly bank statements
- Recording of all transactions that affect cash inflow and cash outflow
- Preparing and adjusting monthly journal entries
- Formulating journal entries for book and tax depreciation
- Preparing and filing sales and use tax
- Calculating and recording tax payable and taxes deferred
- Preparing monthly financial statements for tax purposes
- Working with you to analyze the financial statements for management purposes
We work with our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions, creating strategies that minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep you on track to your financial goals.
- Preparing year end taxes for your business and your family
- Tax planning using current tax law to minimize tax liabilities, for both the business and the owner
- IRS Audit Representation
- Filing federal, state, local and sales tax
- Providing quarterly tax review and tax planning
- Streamline business processes and improve efficiencies
- Review profitability and make improvement recommendations
- Participate in the negotiations to purchase or sell a business
Bookkeeping and Administrative Support
- Recording and payment of accounts payable
- Recording and billing of accounts receivables
- Open the mail and organize all financial and administrative matters.
- All of the above for the personal transactions (for financial and tax planning)
- Payroll set-up and preparation for processing.
If you would like to explore how Sanchez & Santiago can help your business, contact us at (508) 485-2860 or use the form below: