In the News
- Business Person Profile, May 17, 2012 -
In three sentences, tell us how you ended up in this line of work
During my first two years at Northeastern I got a 4.0 in all my accounting and statistics classes – clearly, it comes easil...
- Area Readers Choose Best Tax Preparers, May 4, 2012 - The accounting office of Sanchez & Santiago earned a dominant victory this week when Marlborough Patch asked readers to choose their favorite tax preparer in the Best of Patch Readers' Choice contest.
- Framingham resident Sanchez receives YWCA honor, June 16, 2011 - Framingham resident Carol Sanchez, CPA and founder of Sanchez & Santiago, LLC, was among five women inducted into the YWCA’s Academy of Women Achievers on June 15 during the organization’s 17th Annual Women Achievers Luncheon at the Westin Copley Place Hotel.
- Marlborough Savings Bank appoints Carol Sanchez to the Board of Directors , March 18, 2010 - Marlborough Savings Bank (MSB) is pleased to announce the appointment of Carol I. Sanchez to the Board of Directors. Ms. Sanchez is the founder and partner of Sanchez & Santiago, LLC, a CPA firm located in Marlboro and Boston, Massachusetts.
- Boston Business Journal - 20 People on the Move, October 20, 2008 - Carol Sanchez has witnessed the transformation of Greater Boston’s Latino community since she arrived from Peru in 1971. Not only has the community grown, but it has become more organized and united. “That’s been a big, positive movement,” she said.